Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
4000 + prodotti in 30 Paesi
Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Si può sentire sicuro al 100%, mentre l'acquisto sul nostro sito
Paga in Euro
Si paga in euro senza tasse nascoste
Perché comprare con noi?
Informazioni teatroMove cursor over image to enlarge
1. City of Angels- Garrick Theatre, ven, 6 mar 2020 - sab, 5 set 2020
da 27,60 €
2. Crystal Pite & Jonathon Young - Kidd Pivot - Revisor- Sadler's Wells, mar, 3 mar 2020 - gio, 5 mar 2020
da 24,40 €
3. Rusalka- Coliseum Theatre, sab, 28 mar 2020 - mer, 15 apr 2020
da 30,60 €
4. Madam Butterfly- Coliseum Theatre, mer, 26 feb 2020 - ven, 17 apr 2020
da 30,60 €
5. The Wonderful World of Disney on Ice - London- SSE Arena Wembley, gio, 2 apr 2020 - dom, 5 apr 2020
da 32,80 €
6. Be More Chill- The Other Palace, gio, 20 feb 2020 - dom, 3 mag 2020
da 79,80 €
7. Pretty Woman: The Musical- Piccadilly Theatre, gio, 13 feb 2020 - ven, 20 nov 2020
da 152,70 €
8. Luisa Miller- Coliseum Theatre, mer, 12 feb 2020 - ven, 6 mar 2020
da 16,80 €
9. Dear Evan Hansen- Noel Coward Theatre, lun, 10 feb 2020 - sab, 2 mag 2020
da 115,80 €
10. The Doctor- Duke of York's Theatre, lun, 20 apr 2020 - sab, 11 lug 2020
da 36,10 €
The Marriage of Figaro
Mozart’s masterpiece The Marriage of Figaro reveals much about the human condition through consummate wit, grace and joyous musical invention.
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Mozart’s masterpiece reveals much about the human condition through consummate wit, grace and joyous musical invention. ENO Music Director Martyn Brabbins conducts this second revival of Director Fiona Shaw’s critically acclaimed production.
As the day of Figaro and Susanna’s wedding arrives, it becomes clear that their master, Count Almaviva, is hell-bent on seducing Susanna before the ceremony can take place. Susanna and Figaro conspire with the forsaken Countess to outwit her husband and teach him a lesson in fidelity. But when the teenage Cherubino involves himself in their plans, relationships become severely strained through a series of ever-more confusing twists and turns.
The cast includes Lucy Crowe, as the despondent Countess, and bass-baritone Ashley Riches, as the philandering Count. ENO Harewood Artist Rhian Lois is the ever-resourceful Susanna, alongside Dutch baritone Thomas Oliemans as Figaro, while Harewood Artist Katie Coventry sings her first Cherubino.