Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Mamma Mia - Londra- Novello Theatre, mar, 28 gen 2020 - sab, 19 set 2020
da 21,80 €
2. The Book of Mormon - Londra- Prince of Wales Theatre, mar, 28 gen 2020 - sab, 2 mag 2020
da 27,50 €
3. Mary Poppins- Prince Edward Theatre, mer, 29 gen 2020 - dom, 26 lug 2020
da 36,40 €
4. The Play That Goes Wrong- Duchess Theatre, mar, 28 gen 2020 - dom, 1 nov 2020
da 27,50 €
5. The Comedy About A Bank Robbery- Criterion Theatre, mar, 28 gen 2020 - dom, 3 mag 2020
da 15,10 €
6. Magic Goes Wrong- Vaudeville Theatre, mar, 28 gen 2020 - dom, 30 ago 2020
da 30,90 €
7. Faulty Towers The Dining Experience- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury, ven, 31 gen 2020 - dom, 3 mag 2020
da 80,40 €
8. Only Fools and Horses - The Musical- Theatre Royal Haymarket, mar, 28 gen 2020 - sab, 27 giu 2020
da 69,60 €
9. Mamma Mia! The Party- The O2, mer, 29 gen 2020 - dom, 31 mag 2020
da 145,50 €
10. Touching The Void- Duke of York's Theatre, mar, 28 gen 2020 - sab, 29 feb 2020
da 51,10 €
Dear Evan Hansen
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
What is it like to feel like you don't belong? And what can possibly change that feeling? Dear Evan Hansen gives you both the answers and questions to new aspects of life. Enjoy this wonderful musical and get ready for thinking about life and the way we live it.
- Choose your own seats
- Experience a Tony Award-winning musical
- Listen to music from a Golden Globe-winning songwriting team
- Watch the book of the same name come to life on stage
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Remember high school? Everyone's memories are different. This musical is focused on the tough parts of high school, that deserves their place in the spotlight, because they are important to put into words - or in this case: music!
Dear Evan Hansen follows the main character Evan, who battles anxiety, while he has no friends and feels like a complete outsider. Evan has a crush on a girl, Zoe, whose overprotective brother, Connor, is going through some of the same issues as Evan - they both especially feel that they don't really fit in anywhere. But when something suddenly happens to Connor, Evan finds himself in the eye of the storm, surrounded by drama. And this time it is not just in the halls of the high school.
The storyline in Dear Evan Hansen is sweet, yet heart-breaking. It makes you think about life and how you can feel like you belong through an emotional story filled with a bunch of conflicts, sorrow and love.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the theatre or show the ticket on your mobile.