Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
4000 + prodotti in 30 Paesi
Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Si può sentire sicuro al 100%, mentre l'acquisto sul nostro sito
Paga in Euro
Si paga in euro senza tasse nascoste
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Be More Chill- The Other Palace, ven, 14 feb 2020 - dom, 3 mag 2020
da 79,70 €
2. Upstart Crow- Gielgud Theatre, ven, 7 feb 2020 - sab, 25 apr 2020
da 43,70 €
3. Luisa Miller- Coliseum Theatre, mer, 12 feb 2020 - ven, 6 mar 2020
da 16,80 €
4. The Prince of Egypt- Dominion Theatre, mer, 5 feb 2020 - sab, 12 set 2020
da 34,20 €
5. Opera Undone- Trafalgar Studio Two, mer, 5 feb 2020 - sab, 7 mar 2020
da 30,60 €
6. Michael Keegan-Dolan - Teac Damsa - MAM- Sadler's Wells, mer, 5 feb 2020 - ven, 7 feb 2020
da 24,40 €
7. Pass Over- Kiln Theatre, gio, 13 feb 2020 - sab, 21 mar 2020
da 22,60 €
8. Eric & Ern- Duke of York's Theatre, dom, 2 feb 2020 - dom, 9 feb 2020
da 24,40 €
9. The Gift- Theatre Royal Stratford East, gio, 30 gen 2020 - sab, 15 feb 2020
da 31,10 €
10. Poet in da Corner- Royal Court Theatre, gio, 30 gen 2020 - sab, 22 feb 2020
da 22,30 €
Dear Evan Hansen
What is it like to feel like you don't belong? And what can possibly change that feeling? Dear Evan Hansen gives you both the answers and questions to new aspects of life. Enjoy this wonderful musical and get ready for thinking about life and the way we live it.
- Choose your own seats
- Experience a Tony Award-winning musical
- Listen to music from a Golden Globe-winning songwriting team
- Watch the book of the same name come to life on stage
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Remember high school? Everyone's memories are different. This musical is focused on the tough parts of high school, that deserves their place in the spotlight, because they are important to put into words - or in this case: music!
Dear Evan Hansen follows the main character Evan, who battles anxiety, while he has no friends and feels like a complete outsider. Evan has a crush on a girl, Zoe, whose overprotective brother, Connor, is going through some of the same issues as Evan - they both especially feel that they don't really fit in anywhere. But when something suddenly happens to Connor, Evan finds himself in the eye of the storm, surrounded by drama. And this time it is not just in the halls of the high school.
The storyline in Dear Evan Hansen is sweet, yet heart-breaking. It makes you think about life and how you can feel like you belong through an emotional story filled with a bunch of conflicts, sorrow and love.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the theatre or show the ticket on your mobile.