Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Russell Howard: Respite (London)- Eventim Apollo, dom, 20 set 2020 - mer, 23 set 2020
da 53,60 €
2. Machine de Cirque- Peacock Theatre, mar, 8 set 2020 - sab, 26 set 2020
da 28,20 €
3. Aladdin - Pantomime- Lyric Hammersmith Theatre, ven, 20 nov 2020 - dom, 3 gen 2021
da 16,90 €
4. Dragons and Mythical Beasts- Regent's Park Open Air Theatre, mar, 11 ago 2020 - dom, 6 set 2020
da 24,60 €
5. Sister Act: il Musical!- Eventim Apollo, mar, 4 ago 2020 - ven, 28 ago 2020
da 264,10 €
6. London Musical Theatre Orchestra presents A Christmas Carol- Lyceum Theatre, mar, 1 dic 2020 - dom, 6 dic 2020
da 16,90 €
7. Horrible Histories - Barmy Britain - Part 5- Apollo Theatre, gio, 30 lug 2020 - sab, 29 ago 2020
da 30,20 €
8. Singin In The Rain On Screen- London Palladium, ven, 24 lug 2020 - dom, 30 ago 2020
da 44,10 €
9. McFly - Greenwich Music Time- Old Royal Naval College, sab, 11 lug 2020
da 80,40 €
10. Ms. Lauryn Hill - Greenwich Music Time- Old Royal Naval College, ven, 10 lug 2020
da 86,80 €
The Drifters Girl
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
THEY WERE THE DRIFTERS. SHE WAS THE BOSS. THIS IS THEIR STORY.
The Queen of British Soul and West End leading lady BEVERLEY KNIGHT stars in the world premiere of a brand new musical - THE DRIFTERS GIRL.
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Coming to the West End Autumn 2020, discover the remarkable story of THE DRIFTERS, one of the world’s greatest vocal groups, and the truth about the woman who made them.
BEVERLEY KNIGHT stars as Faye Treadwell, the legendary manager of THE DRIFTERS, who, alongside her husband, fought for three decades to turn Atlantic Records' hottest vocal group into a global phenomenon.
From the highs of hit records and sell out tours to the lows of legal battles and personal tragedy, THE DRIFTERS GIRL charts the trailblazing efforts of the world’s first African American, female music manager and how she refused to ever give up on the group she loved. Thirty years, and hundreds of hit songs later, there is no doubt that Faye Treadwell was and always will be, The Drifters Girl.
With an unbelievable soundtrack of some of the most iconic songs in history, including SAVE THE LAST DANCE FOR ME, UNDER THE BOARDWALK, KISSIN’ IN THE BACK ROW OF THE MOVIES, STAND BY ME, COME ON OVER TO MY PLACE and SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE MOVIES, THE DRIFTERS GIRL is one musical you will never forget.