Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Hamilton- Victoria Palace Theatre, gio, 20 feb 2020 - sab, 1 ago 2020
da 190,90 €
2. Pretty Woman: il musical!- Piccadilly Theatre, gio, 20 feb 2020 - sab, 2 gen 2021
da 105,90 €
3. Mamma Mia! The Party- The O2, ven, 21 feb 2020 - gio, 18 feb 2021
da 145,50 €
4. Luzia - Cirque du Soleil- Royal Albert Hall, dom, 23 feb 2020 - dom, 1 mar 2020
da 86,30 €
5. The Great Gatsby - Immersive London- Gatsby's Mansion - Immersive London, dom, 23 feb 2020 - dom, 26 lug 2020
da 40,90 €
6. Magic Goes Wrong- Vaudeville Theatre, ven, 21 feb 2020 - dom, 30 ago 2020
da 65,70 €
7. Cyrano de Bergerac- Playhouse Theatre, sab, 22 feb 2020 - mer, 26 feb 2020
da 266,60 €
8. Pass Over- Kiln Theatre, gio, 20 feb 2020 - sab, 21 mar 2020
da 22,80 €
9. Be More Chill- The Other Palace, gio, 20 feb 2020 - dom, 3 mag 2020
da 91,30 €
10. Cloud Gate Dance Theatre of Taiwan - 13 Tongues & Dust- Sadler's Wells, mer, 26 feb 2020 - sab, 29 feb 2020
da 24,60 €
Love, Loss & Chianti
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Love, Loss & Chianti Robert Bathurst (Cold Feet, Toast Of London, Downton Abbey) and Rebecca Johnson (The Trip, The Flood) star in this double-bill by critically acclaimed prize-winning poet Christopher Reid.
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
The show opens with A Scattering, Reid’s autobiographical, startlingly beautiful meditation on grief, for which he was awarded the Costa Book of the Year. It’s followed by The Song Of Lunch, his fictional raucous comedy set in a Soho restaurant, a reckless attempt to rekindle the flame of an old love affair - what could possibly go wrong?
Directed by Jason Morell, with a stage setting of spectacular animation by the cartoonist Charles Peattie, the verse swings along in the hands of two superlative actors; an original and thrilling theatrical event of love and loss, with a lot of Chianti in the second half…
With a stage setting of spectacular animation by the cartoonist Charles Peattie, the verse swings along in the hands of two superlative actors; an original and thrilling theatrical event of love and loss, with a lot of Chianti in the second half…