Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Il Fantasma dell'Opera- Her Majesty's Theatre, mar, 6 dic 2022 - sab, 30 set 2023
da 30,90 €
2. Tina - The Tina Turner Musical- Aldwych Theatre, mar, 6 dic 2022 - dom, 30 apr 2023
da 64,90 €
3. & Juliet- Shaftesbury Theatre, mar, 6 dic 2022 - sab, 25 mar 2023
da 29,90 €
4. Back to the Future: The Musical- Adelphi Theatre, mar, 6 dic 2022 - dom, 12 feb 2023
da 39,90 €
5. Il Re Leone - Londra- Lyceum Theatre, mar, 6 dic 2022 - sab, 17 giu 2023
da 45,60 €
6. Mamma Mia - Londra- Novello Theatre, mar, 6 dic 2022 - sab, 30 set 2023
da 21,60 €
7. ABBA Voyage- ABBA Arena, London, dom, 11 dic 2022 - lun, 27 nov 2023
da 77,90 €
8. I miserabili - musical- Sondheim Theatre, mar, 6 dic 2022 - dom, 1 ott 2023
da 27,30 €
9. Wicked - Londra- Apollo Victoria Theatre, mar, 6 dic 2022 - dom, 26 nov 2023
da 26,60 €
10. Frozen the Musical- Theatre Royal Drury Lane, mer, 7 dic 2022 - dom, 26 mar 2023
da 85,80 €
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
It’s 1991 and the Gulf War rages three thousand, three hundred and twenty miles away. Darlee is 8 years old, crying behind the wheely book case in Miss Stratford’s classroom. She’s just realised she’s Iraqi. Or half. Maybe both.
What she can’t process now, she’ll be haunted by later; the spirits hounding her will make sure of that…
Baghdaddy is a playfully devastating coming-of-age story, told through clowning and memory to explore the complexities of cultural identity, generational trauma and a father-daughter relationship amidst global conflict.
Jasmine Naziha Jones’s debut play was developed as part of an Introduction to Playwriting group at the Royal Court. Royal Court Associate Milli Bhatia (seven methods of killing kylie jenner) directs.
Baghdaddy has been generously supported by a lead gift from Charles Holloway. It is a co-production with SISTER. The venue supports audience members, unless medically exempt, to wear face coverings throughout the venue and in the auditorium, out of respect for others, and in support of the cast.