Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Dawn French Is A Huge Twat!- London Palladium, gio, 21 set 2023 - dom, 24 set 2023
da 41,10 €
2. Rebecca- Charing Cross Theatre, lun, 4 set 2023 - sab, 18 nov 2023
da 30,30 €
3. As You Like It - Globe- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, ven, 18 ago 2023 - dom, 29 ott 2023
da 18,50 €
4. Peter Pan - Rose Theatre- Rose Theatre Kingston, ven, 1 dic 2023 - dom, 7 gen 2024
da 23,20 €
5. Dinosaur World Live- Regent's Park Open Air Theatre, ven, 11 ago 2023 - dom, 3 set 2023
da 23,50 €
6. La Cage Aux Folles- Regent's Park Open Air Theatre, sab, 29 lug 2023 - sab, 16 set 2023
da 32,40 €
7. The SpongeBob Musical- Queen Elizabeth Hall, mer, 26 lug 2023 - dom, 27 ago 2023
da 49,20 €
8. Macbeth - Globe- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, ven, 21 lug 2023 - sab, 28 ott 2023
da 18,50 €
9. A Little Life - Savoy- Savoy Theatre, mar, 4 lug 2023 - sab, 5 ago 2023
da 245,90 €
10. The Tempest re-imagined for everyone aged six and over- Regent's Park Open Air Theatre, ven, 30 giu 2023 - sab, 22 lug 2023
da 29,60 €
Biglietti per: The Time Traveller's Wife da 35,20 €
The Time Traveller's Wife
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Based on Audrey Niffenegger’s internationally best-selling novel, this new British musical is thrillingly brought to life with original songs from Grammy Award winners Joss Stone and Dave Stewart.
- Ensure your tickets to this new musical
- Choose your own seats
- Enjoy the music by Joss Stone and Dave Stewart
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Adapted by multi award-winning playwright Lauren Gunderson, the London premiere is staged by acclaimed British director Bill Buckhurst (Sweeney Todd) and opens at the Apollo Theatre in October 2023.
From the producers of Back to The Future: The Musical and Ghost, The Time Traveller's Wife is a joyous, uplifting celebration of the true meaning of love, however and whenever we experience it.
Their relationship is like no other. And yet, it’s like all others. They meet, fall in love, and marry – but not in that order.
Separated by time but united by their enduring love, Henry appears in Clare’s future, past and present. Their journey is one of obstacles, challenges and trying to hold on when everything is pulling you apart.
Their love is the ultimate test, about living in the moment, making the time you have count and never giving up on the things that truly matter.
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
Ticket digitale via mobile
31 Shaftesbury Avenue London W1D 7ES
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!