Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Musicals by Candlelight- The Actors Church, gio, 13 apr 2023 - ven, 26 mag 2023
da 19,20 €
2. Shen Yun- Eventim Apollo, ven, 14 apr 2023 - ven, 21 apr 2023
da 115,20 €
3. Vardy v Rooney: The Wagatha Christie Trial- Ambassadors Theatre., gio, 6 apr 2023 - sab, 20 mag 2023
da 42,20 €
4. Village Idiot- Theatre Royal Stratford East, gio, 13 apr 2023 - sab, 6 mag 2023
da 28,80 €
5. TONY! [The Tony Blair Rock Opera]- Leicester Square Theatre, sab, 15 apr 2023 - dom, 21 mag 2023
da 49,20 €
6. Humans 2.0 by Circa- Queen Elizabeth Hall, mer, 12 apr 2023 - dom, 16 apr 2023
da 26,60 €
7. Haters Roast- Eventim Apollo, ven, 7 apr 2023
da 86,80 €
8. The Amazing Maurice - LIVE- Alexandra Palace, dom, 9 apr 2023
da 41,90 €
9. Annie Get Your Gun in Concert- London Palladium, ven, 7 apr 2023
da 69,20 €
10. Akram Khan Company Jungle Book reimagined- Sadler's Wells, mar, 4 apr 2023 - sab, 15 apr 2023
da 23,20 €
Biglietti per: Blackout Songs da 19,20 €
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
“You told me you loved me, once. You said you carried me. You remember that? You still carry me? Or did you drop me, somewhere along the line?” ★★★★★ 'a dark, witty, indispensable drama' The Telegraph ★★★★ 'compulsive to watch' The Guardian ★★★★ 'witty, warm and unpredictable' The Financial Times ★★★★★ 'razor sharp dialogue' TheReviewsHub ★★★★ 'magnetic to watch' BroadwayWorld Following its sold-out run in the Downstairs space, with three finalist nominations in the OffWestEnd Awards and amazing reviews, Blackout Songs transfers to a reconfigured main stage for a limited season. A chance encounter at an AA meeting… they’re drawn to one another, into a crazy passionate bond. Then later, once they’re drinking again, they both have this almost-feeling that they might have met before. They should really get sober together and figure it out. Maybe they will - just after one last quick drink… Joe White is a former Channel 4 Playwriting Award winner whose play Mayfly (Orange Tree) won Most Promising New Playwright at the OffWestEnd Awards. Guy Jones, who directed Mayfly, returns to Hampstead following his triumphant production of Ruby Thomas’ Either. The cast includes Alex Austin (I Hate Suzie, Sky; Gundog, Royal Court) and Rebecca Humphries (Ten Percent, Amazon Studios; Wild Honey, Hampstead Theatre). Blackout Songs is a T.S. Eliot Foundation commission.
Eton Avenue, Swiss Cottage London NW3 3EU
+44 20 3870 3444
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!