Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. F**king Men- Waterloo East Theatre, mar, 2 mag 2023 - dom, 18 giu 2023
da 29,60 €
2. The Rocky Horror Show- Peacock Theatre, mer, 3 mag 2023 - sab, 10 giu 2023
da 46,40 €
3. August in England- Bush Theatre, ven, 28 apr 2023 - sab, 10 giu 2023
da 63,30 €
4. Live at Wembley Park Theatre with Sindhu Vee- Troubadour Theatre - Wembley, ven, 5 mag 2023
da 38,70 €
5. West End Does: Hollywood The Sequel!- Cadogan Hall, dom, 30 apr 2023
da 35,20 €
6. Doctor Zhivago In Concert- London Palladium, dom, 7 mag 2023
da 44,60 €
7. A Midsummer Night's Dream - Globe- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, gio, 27 apr 2023 - sab, 12 ago 2023
da 50,60 €
8. Symphony Of Sorrowful Songs - English National Opera- Coliseum Theatre, gio, 27 apr 2023 - sab, 6 mag 2023
da 16,20 €
9. Richard III - Rose Theatre- Rose Theatre Kingston, mer, 26 apr 2023 - sab, 13 mag 2023
da 29,60 €
10. Brokeback Mountain- Soho Place, mer, 10 mag 2023 - sab, 12 ago 2023
da 55,50 €
Biglietti per: Bleak Expectations da 21,30 €
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
"A wickedly inventive parody of Victorian melodrama" The Times Join a medley of much-loved faces including Tom Allen, Adjoa Andoh, Alexander Armstrong, Jo Brand, Jack Dee, Stephen Fry, Nish Kumar, Lee Mack, Stephen Mangan, Ben Miller or Sue Perkins* in this “irresistible”(The Times) stage adaptation of the award-winning BBC Radio 4 comedy series Bleak Expectations. Follow the hilarious misadventures of the young Pip Bin - tragic half orphan, hopeless romantic and would-be-hero - as this glorious Victorian mash-up arrives at the Criterion Theatre for a limited season from the 3 May. *Not all at the same time, obviously, that would be ridiculous** Bleak Expectations is the riotous story that Charles Dickens might havewritten after drinking too much gin. Follow Pip’s extraordinary exploits with sisters Pippa and Poppy plus best friend Harry Biscuit as they attempt to escape the calculating clutches of the dastardly Mr Gently Benevolent, defeat the hideous Hardthrasher siblings, and deflect disaster at every turn! Will evil be vanquished by virtue? Can love triumph over hate? Escape with this joyfully anarchic comedy featuring barbarous boarding schools, contemptible conspiracies, roaring romances, devilish disguises, and definitely, probably, hopefully, a happy ending! Please see website for announced cast members and their individual performance dates.
Piccadilly Circus London SW1Y 4XA
+44 20 3870 3444
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!