Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. ABBA Voyage- ABBA Voyage, lun, 5 giu 2023 - lun, 3 giu 2024
da 90,00 €
2. Mamma Mia - Londra- Novello Theatre, lun, 5 giu 2023 - sab, 2 mar 2024
da 21,60 €
3. Il Re Leone - Londra- Lyceum Theatre, mar, 6 giu 2023 - dom, 15 ott 2023
da 108,20 €
4. Tina - The Tina Turner Musical- Aldwych Theatre, lun, 5 giu 2023 - dom, 11 feb 2024
da 50,50 €
5. Il Fantasma dell'Opera- Her Majesty's Theatre, lun, 5 giu 2023 - sab, 2 mar 2024
da 97,40 €
6. Back to the Future: The Musical- Adelphi Theatre, lun, 5 giu 2023 - dom, 22 ott 2023
da 29,70 €
7. I miserabili - musical- Sondheim Theatre, lun, 5 giu 2023 - sab, 2 mar 2024
da 27,30 €
8. Frozen the Musical- Theatre Royal Drury Lane, mer, 7 giu 2023 - dom, 15 ott 2023
da 42,60 €
9. Wicked - Londra- Apollo Victoria Theatre, mar, 6 giu 2023 - dom, 2 giu 2024
da 30,90 €
10. Grease the Musical- Dominion Theatre, lun, 5 giu 2023 - sab, 28 ott 2023
da 26,50 €
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Invisible, the critically acclaimed debut play from Nikhil Parmar, returns to the Bush Theatre for a limited time ahead of its New York premiere. ★★★★★ ‘Extraordinary. Invisible is a show you simply have to see.’ New European ‘No more quiet, no more model minority, no more wacky best friend. At least when we were the bad guys we existed.’ Meet Zayan, an under-employed actor and over-employed dealer who sees himself as the hapless lead in the sitcom that is his life. Everyone else sees him as lazy, self-centered, and useless – if they even notice him at all. As Zayan attempts to transition from being neglected to being notorious, we see how a man whose brushes with oppression, grief, and the sneaking suspicion that he’s become invisible have driven him to the unforgivable. A Bush Theatre commission that first appeared as part of the venue’s 50th anniversary season, Invisible is written and performed by Nikhil Parmar, a London-based Manchester-born playwright, screenwriter, and actor who was previously a member of Bush Theatre’s Emerging Writers’ Group. Directed by Georgia Green (The Mikvah Project, Orange Tree), Invisible will be seen as part of 59E59’s Brits Off Broadway season in New York this June.
7 Uxbridge Road London W12 8LJ
+44 20 3870 3444
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!