Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Mamma Mia- Novello Theatre, sab, 2 dic 2023 - sab, 28 set 2024
da 19,50 €
2. I Miserabili- Sondheim Theatre, sab, 2 dic 2023 - sab, 28 set 2024
da 0,00 €
3. Tina - The Tina Turner Musical- Aldwych Theatre, sab, 2 dic 2023 - sab, 14 set 2024
da 35,10 €
4. Il Fantasma dell'Opera- His Majesty's Theatre, sab, 2 dic 2023 - sab, 28 set 2024
da 52,60 €
5. Wicked - Il Musical- Apollo Victoria Theatre, sab, 2 dic 2023 - dom, 15 dic 2024
da 35,10 €
6. Hamilton- Victoria Palace Theatre, sab, 2 dic 2023 - sab, 28 set 2024
da 55,40 €
7. Matilda - il Musical- Cambridge Theatre, sab, 2 dic 2023 - dom, 15 dic 2024
da 52,60 €
8. The Snowman- Peacock Theatre, sab, 2 dic 2023 - sab, 30 dic 2023
da 30,90 €
9. Il Re Leone di Disney - Londra- Lyceum Theatre, sab, 2 dic 2023 - dom, 2 giu 2024
da 52,00 €
10. Peter Pan Goes Wrong- Lyric Theatre, sab, 2 dic 2023 - dom, 14 gen 2024
da 23,20 €
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
- Experience Company live in London
- Enjoy a musical about life, love & marriage
- Choose your own seats
The Iconic Musical Comedy - Company
At Bobbi’s 35th birthday party all her friends are wondering why isn’t she married? Why can’t she find the right man? Why doesn't she settle down and have a family? One thing is for certain; you will fall in love with Company.
Starring Rosalie Craig as Bobbi and Tony and Olivier award-winner Patti LuPone as Joanne, this musical masterpiece opens in September 2018 at the Gielgud Theatre for a strictly limited season.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your order is complete, you will receive an e-ticket to the email address entered at time of booking. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater.
Ottimo: 5.0 – 4 Recensioni
A Musical Masterpiece
"Seeing this musical in London was for me an historical event. Having admired it since the 1970s but never seeing it on stage, I was thrilled to finally get the experience. It is a landmark work in the history of musical Theatre, sophisticated, wiitty, full of complexity, a theatre work for adults. And this åroduction fulfilled all my expectations, a clever and imaginative mis en scène and a truly great cast. An absolute must not miss!! - Erik Näslund, Stockholm"