Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
4000 + prodotti in 30 Paesi
Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Si può sentire sicuro al 100%, mentre l'acquisto sul nostro sito
Paga in Euro
Si paga in euro senza tasse nascoste
Perché comprare con noi?
Informazioni teatroMove cursor over image to enlarge
1. Mamma Mia - Londra- Novello Theatre, mer, 13 nov 2019 - sab, 19 set 2020
da 22,20 €
2. Wicked - Londra- Apollo Victoria Theatre, mer, 13 nov 2019 - mer, 11 nov 2020
da 23,20 €
3. Il Fantasma dell'Opera- Her Majesty's Theatre, mer, 13 nov 2019 - sab, 4 apr 2020
da 33,60 €
4. Tina - The Tina Turner Musical- Aldwych Theatre, mer, 13 nov 2019 - sab, 27 giu 2020
da 54,30 €
5. Matilda the Musical- Cambridge Theatre, mer, 13 nov 2019 - mer, 11 nov 2020
da 28,20 €
6. Come From Away- Phoenix Theatre, mer, 13 nov 2019 - sab, 1 ago 2020
da 22,20 €
7. Everybody's Talking About Jamie- Apollo Theatre, mer, 13 nov 2019 - sab, 29 ago 2020
da 30,90 €
8. Waitress- Adelphi Theatre, mer, 13 nov 2019 - sab, 28 mar 2020
da 24,70 €
9. Thriller Live- Lyric Theatre, mer, 13 nov 2019 - dom, 26 apr 2020
da 37,10 €
10. Il Re Leone - Londra- Lyceum Theatre, mer, 13 nov 2019 - dom, 4 ott 2020
da 39,60 €
- Experience Company live in London
- Enjoy a musical about life, love & marriage
- Choose your own seats
The Iconic Musical Comedy - Company
At Bobbi’s 35th birthday party all her friends are wondering why isn’t she married? Why can’t she find the right man? Why doesn't she settle down and have a family? One thing is for certain; you will fall in love with Company.
Starring Rosalie Craig as Bobbi and Tony and Olivier award-winner Patti LuPone as Joanne, this musical masterpiece opens in September 2018 at the Gielgud Theatre for a strictly limited season.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your order is complete, you will receive an e-ticket to the email address entered at time of booking. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater.
Ottimo: 5.0 – 4 Recensioni
A Musical Masterpiece
"Seeing this musical in London was for me an historical event. Having admired it since the 1970s but never seeing it on stage, I was thrilled to finally get the experience. It is a landmark work in the history of musical Theatre, sophisticated, wiitty, full of complexity, a theatre work for adults. And this åroduction fulfilled all my expectations, a clever and imaginative mis en scène and a truly great cast. An absolute must not miss!! - Erik Näslund, Stockholm"