Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
4000 + prodotti in 30 Paesi
Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Si può sentire sicuro al 100%, mentre l'acquisto sul nostro sito
Paga in Euro
Si paga in euro senza tasse nascoste
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Mamma Mia - Londra- Novello Theatre, sab, 7 dic 2019 - sab, 19 set 2020
da 22,00 €
2. Il Re Leone - Londra- Lyceum Theatre, sab, 7 dic 2019 - dom, 4 ott 2020
da 39,30 €
3. Il Fantasma dell'Opera- Her Majesty's Theatre, sab, 7 dic 2019 - sab, 17 ott 2020
da 33,30 €
4. Mary Poppins- Prince Edward Theatre, sab, 7 dic 2019 - dom, 7 giu 2020
da 122,70 €
5. Wicked - Londra- Apollo Victoria Theatre, sab, 7 dic 2019 - sab, 28 nov 2020
da 30,60 €
6. The Book of Mormon - Londra- Prince of Wales Theatre, sab, 7 dic 2019 - sab, 7 mar 2020
da 27,90 €
7. Matilda the Musical- Cambridge Theatre, sab, 7 dic 2019 - sab, 5 dic 2020
da 27,90 €
8. Everybody's Talking About Jamie- Apollo Theatre, sab, 7 dic 2019 - sab, 29 ago 2020
da 71,50 €
9. Tina - The Tina Turner Musical- Aldwych Theatre, sab, 7 dic 2019 - sab, 27 giu 2020
da 53,80 €
10. Waitress- Adelphi Theatre, sab, 7 dic 2019 - sab, 28 mar 2020
da 54,40 €
Caroline, or Change
Don’t miss the extraordinary and joyously original Caroline, Or Change, as the five-star, Olivier award-winning musical transfers to the West End
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Written by Tony Kushner, author of legendary play Angels in America, and with an exceptional, soaring score from Tony Award-winning Jeanine Tesori, Caroline, Or Change stars Sharon D. Clarke in an astonishing “virtuoso performance.
To watch her seems a privilege” (The Times).
Louisiana, 1963. Revolution is in the air, though not so much for Caroline, the poorly paid maid toiling endlessly in the sweltering basement of the Gellman household. It’s a fantastical, magical place amidst the piles of laundry and singing washing machines, especially for eight-year-old Noah Gellman who sneaks downstairs to see her whenever he can. Yet a simple gesture to leave more money in Caroline’s pocket is about to test who and how far the winds of change can ever really reach…
Winner of the Olivier Award for Best New Musical, Caroline, Or Change is a playful, funny, and deeply moving tale set to a score that hits new heights of emotion, in a production that always delights with imagination.
Directed by Michael Longhurst (Amadeus, Constellations), this vital and timely musical opens at the Playhouse Theatre from 20 November 2018 for a strictly limited season.