Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Sucker Punch- Theatre Royal Stratford East, ven, 19 giu 2020 - sab, 25 lug 2020
da 25,40 €
2. Life of Pi - Londra- Wyndham's Theatre, dom, 28 giu 2020 - dom, 4 ott 2020
da 44,10 €
3. Evita- Regent's Park Open Air Theatre, lun, 29 giu 2020 - sab, 22 ago 2020
da 30,90 €
4. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat- London Palladium, gio, 2 lug 2020 - dom, 6 set 2020
da 36,40 €
5. The Best Of... Rock Musicals- Eventim Apollo, dom, 14 giu 2020
da 35,10 €
6. Lea Salonga & John Barrowman - Greenwich Music Time- Old Royal Naval College, mar, 7 lug 2020
da 51,10 €
7. Breakin Convention Presents - The Ruggeds Between Us- Peacock Theatre, mer, 8 lug 2020 - sab, 11 lug 2020
da 28,20 €
8. Birmingham Royal Ballet - Mixed Bill- Sadler's Wells, mer, 10 giu 2020 - sab, 13 giu 2020
da 24,60 €
9. Ms. Lauryn Hill - Greenwich Music Time- Old Royal Naval College, ven, 10 lug 2020
da 86,80 €
10. McFly - Greenwich Music Time- Old Royal Naval College, sab, 11 lug 2020
da 56,80 €
Sh!t-faced Shakespeare: Macbeth
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Sh!t-faced Shakespeare® is back for the 5th year at Leicester Square Theatre and it’s going to be a bloodbath, with their all-new production of Macbeth.
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Upon hearing the weird sisters’ prediction, Macbeth and his wily wife take matters into their own hands and burn down everything in their wake. Well, almost. Fair is foul and foul is fair in this tale of prophecy gone slightly off the rails. Perhaps an inebriated actor will help the process along?
Featuring Shakespeare’s most lovable witches, ghostly best friends, hell-hounds, unhinged wives, enough dead kings to give Game of Thrones a run for its money, and lots of plaid, Scotland storms London in 2020.
Settle in for a pint (or two!) and raise a glass with us. Sh!t-faced Shakespeare® is the classic combination of a Tetris-ed together Shakespeare script, a six pack of professional actors and a luge of booze! What could possibly go right?
Warning: Sh!t-faced Shakespeare® is perfect for those wishing to add to their repertoire of colourful language and not for those who blush easily at the mere mention of the “F” word…
Sh!t-faced Shakespeare: Macbeth is playing exclusively at Leicester Square Theatre in 2020.