Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Il Re Leone - Londra- Lyceum Theatre, mar, 7 feb 2023 - dom, 15 ott 2023
da 31,80 €
2. Mamma Mia - Londra- Novello Theatre, mar, 7 feb 2023 - sab, 30 set 2023
da 21,10 €
3. Wicked - Londra- Apollo Victoria Theatre, mar, 7 feb 2023 - dom, 26 nov 2023
da 25,90 €
4. Matilda the Musical- Cambridge Theatre, mar, 7 feb 2023 - dom, 17 dic 2023
da 26,60 €
5. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child- Palace Theatre, mer, 8 feb 2023 - dom, 1 ott 2023
da 237,70 €
6. Newsies- Troubadour Theatre - Wembley, mer, 8 feb 2023 - dom, 16 apr 2023
da 50,00 €
7. Il Fantasma dell'Opera- Her Majesty's Theatre, mar, 7 feb 2023 - sab, 30 set 2023
da 30,10 €
8. I miserabili - musical- Sondheim Theatre, mar, 7 feb 2023 - dom, 1 ott 2023
da 26,60 €
9. ABBA Voyage- ABBA Arena, London, gio, 9 feb 2023 - lun, 29 gen 2024
da 140,50 €
10. Tina - The Tina Turner Musical- Aldwych Theatre, mar, 7 feb 2023 - mar, 11 lug 2023
da 63,30 €
Biglietti per: Frozen the Musical da 83,60 €
Frozen the Musical
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Prepare to fall in love with Disney’s Frozen all over again, as the brand-new musical is now open at London’s West End
- Experience the famous Disney story live on stage
- Listen to the hit-songs like ‘Let It Go’
- Witness the enchanting stagecraft
- Enjoy a tale of sisterly love
- Choose your own seats
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Incredible special effects, stunning costumes and jaw-dropping scenery bring Elsa and Anna’s journey to life in a whole new way. And with all the beloved songs from the movie – as well as a few surprises from the writers behind Let it Go – you’ll be transported to Arendelle from the moment the curtain rises.
The smash-hit Frozen is told in two acts and now includes new songs and story material! The stage production features more than twice as much music as the film.
What is the Frozen the Musical about?
Elsa and Anna are sisters and princesses of Arendelle. Elsa has magical powers, that allows her to create snow and ice. While the two sisters find is very amusing, their parents, the King and Queen, are afraid that the powers will cause Elsa to someday hurt herself – or Anna. This concern turns out to be of good reason, and as a result Elsa distances herself from Anna.
After the death of the King and Queen, Elsa turns 21 and is supposed to lead the kingdom from this point on. But when her power spins out of control in front of the court, she is deemed as a monster and flees. Now it’s up to Anna and the friends, she makes along the way, to help Elsa. Can they make Elsa love herself? How can they break the spell of her icy powers and of her feeling so alone and alienated? And even more important: Is Elsa even willing to change?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
Ottimo: 4.7 – 22 Recensioni
..di nuovo a Londra (dopo tre anni)...
"Musical favoloso. Teatro meraviglioso."
Filippo sab, 8 ott 2022
Super super fantastic show
Jørgen mar, 13 dic 2022
"Fantastisk oplevelse. Anna og Elsa som børn var ekstra gode. Opsætningen var flot, flotte kulisser, flotte kostumer. De kunne dog godt have slukket deres aircondition. Tror en del gik derfra med snue, og det var vinter."
Lone sab, 10 dic 2022