Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
4000 + prodotti in 30 Paesi
Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Si può sentire sicuro al 100%, mentre l'acquisto sul nostro sito
Paga in Euro
Si paga in euro senza tasse nascoste
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Thriller Live - Il Musical- Lyric Theatre, sab, 7 dic 2019 - dom, 26 apr 2020
da 36,70 €
2. Mamma Mia - Londra- Novello Theatre, sab, 7 dic 2019 - sab, 19 set 2020
da 22,00 €
3. Il Re Leone - Londra- Lyceum Theatre, sab, 7 dic 2019 - dom, 4 ott 2020
da 39,30 €
4. White Christmas - il Musical!- Dominion Theatre, sab, 7 dic 2019 - sab, 4 gen 2020
da 45,00 €
5. Mary Poppins- Prince Edward Theatre, sab, 7 dic 2019 - dom, 7 giu 2020
da 122,70 €
6. Wicked - Londra- Apollo Victoria Theatre, sab, 7 dic 2019 - sab, 28 nov 2020
da 30,60 €
7. & Juliet- Shaftesbury Theatre, sab, 7 dic 2019 - sab, 30 mag 2020
da 24,60 €
8. Il Fantasma dell'Opera- Her Majesty's Theatre, sab, 7 dic 2019 - sab, 17 ott 2020
da 33,30 €
9. The Book of Mormon - Londra- Prince of Wales Theatre, sab, 7 dic 2019 - sab, 7 mar 2020
da 27,90 €
10. Matilda the Musical- Cambridge Theatre, sab, 7 dic 2019 - sab, 5 dic 2020
da 27,90 €
The Man in the White Suit
Stephen Mangan and Kara Tointon return to the West End to star in the world premiere of the classic Ealing comedy The Man in the White Suit, adapted and directed by Sean Foley - now at West End in London!
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
When Sidney Stratton (Stephen Mangan) invents a fabric that never gets dirty and never wears out, manufacturers and trades unions are terrified by the threat it poses to their industry and their jobs. Only Daphne (Kara Tointon) the mill owner’s daughter, shows Sidney any support as his world gradually falls apart before he finds love.
This fast-moving comedy reunites Stephen Mangan and Sean Foley who also created the Olivier award-winning production Jeeves and Wooster. Stephen Mangan’s many stage appearances include The Birthday Party, Jeeves and Wooster and The Norman Conquests, for which he received a Tony nomination. His many screen credits include the lead as Sean in Episodes for the BBC, and for the Bafta winning Green Wing. Sean Foley’s many productions include most recently in the West End, The Dresser, The Miserand The Painkiller. He is a double Olivier award-winner and has recently appointed as the next Artistic Director at Birmingham Rep. For The Man in the White Suit, he joins forces with Designer Michael Taylor, with whom he also created The Ladykillers.
Kara Tointon’s stage credits include Olivia in Twelfth Night for the RSC, Ayckbourn’s Relatively Speaking, and Absent Friends, and as Eliza in Pygmalion. Adapted and directed by Sean Foley. Based on the play “The Flower Within the Bud” by Roger MacDougall and Screenplay by Roger MacDougall, John Dighton and Alexander Mackendrick. By special arrangement with Studio Canal.