Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Thriller Live - Il Musical- Lyric Theatre, mar, 10 dic 2019 - dom, 26 apr 2020
da 36,70 €
2. Mamma Mia - Londra- Novello Theatre, lun, 9 dic 2019 - sab, 19 set 2020
da 22,00 €
3. Il Re Leone - Londra- Lyceum Theatre, mar, 10 dic 2019 - dom, 4 ott 2020
da 39,30 €
4. White Christmas - il Musical!- Dominion Theatre, mar, 10 dic 2019 - sab, 4 gen 2020
da 36,10 €
5. Il Fantasma dell'Opera- Her Majesty's Theatre, lun, 9 dic 2019 - sab, 17 ott 2020
da 33,30 €
6. Mary Poppins- Prince Edward Theatre, lun, 9 dic 2019 - dom, 7 giu 2020
da 122,70 €
7. & Juliet- Shaftesbury Theatre, lun, 9 dic 2019 - sab, 30 mag 2020
da 43,30 €
8. Wicked - Londra- Apollo Victoria Theatre, lun, 9 dic 2019 - sab, 28 nov 2020
da 29,30 €
9. The Book of Mormon - Londra- Prince of Wales Theatre, lun, 9 dic 2019 - sab, 4 apr 2020
da 27,90 €
10. Matilda the Musical- Cambridge Theatre, mar, 10 dic 2019 - mar, 8 dic 2020
da 27,90 €
Sleepless: A Musical Romance
Don’t miss the exclusive world premiere of Sleepless, the enchanting romantic musical comedy based on the original screenplay Sleepless in Seattle.
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Brimming with all the charm of the much-loved film, Sleepless features a sparkling jazz-inspired score and plays at Troubadour Wembley Park Theatre for just THREE special preview performances before opening in 2020.
When eight-year-old Jonah phones a Seattle radio show and gets his dad, Sam, to talk live on air about the heart-breaking loss of his mother, Sam instantly touches hearts across America. Nearly 3,000 miles away, journalist Annie starts to ask herself whether Sam could be more than just a great news story. It looks like love is in the airwaves, but how do you know if he’s the one for you if you’ve never even met? Perhaps only a last-minute dash to the top of the Empire State Building can prove that somewhere there’s someone for everyone...
Starring Kimberley Walsh and Michael D. Xavier, Sleepless is directed by Morgan Young with a book by Michael Burdette and two new British writers - music by Robert Scott and lyrics by Brendan Cull. Morgan Large designs and this new musical romance is beautifully brought to life with a full cast and orchestra.