Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Birmingham Royal Ballet - Mixed Bill- Sadler's Wells, mer, 10 giu 2020 - sab, 13 giu 2020
da 24,60 €
2. Sucker Punch- Theatre Royal Stratford East, ven, 19 giu 2020 - sab, 25 lug 2020
da 25,40 €
3. The Glee Club- Kiln Theatre, gio, 4 giu 2020 - sab, 27 giu 2020
da 22,80 €
4. Evita- Regent's Park Open Air Theatre, sab, 27 giu 2020 - sab, 22 ago 2020
da 30,90 €
5. Life of Pi - Londra- Wyndham's Theatre, dom, 28 giu 2020 - dom, 4 ott 2020
da 44,10 €
6. Enter Achilles- Sadler's Wells, mar, 26 mag 2020 - sab, 6 giu 2020
da 24,60 €
7. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat- London Palladium, gio, 2 lug 2020 - dom, 6 set 2020
da 36,40 €
8. Sarah Brightman - Greenwich Music Time- Old Royal Naval College, lun, 6 lug 2020
da 80,40 €
9. Lea Salonga & John Barrowman - Greenwich Music Time- Old Royal Naval College, mar, 7 lug 2020
da 65,70 €
10. Breakin Convention Presents - The Ruggeds Between Us- Peacock Theatre, mer, 8 lug 2020 - sab, 11 lug 2020
da 28,20 €
Sunday in the Park with George
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Academy Award nominee Jake Gyllenhaal and Tony Award® winner Annaleigh Ashford star in Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine’s Pulitzer Prize-winning masterpiece Sunday In the Park with George coming to London for a strictly limited run at the Savoy Theatre from June 2020.
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
One of the most acclaimed musicals of all time – Sondheim and Lapine’s masterpiece follows painter Georges Seurat (Jake Gyllenhaal) in the months leading up to the completion of his most famous painting, A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte.
Consumed by his need to “finish the hat,” Seurat alienates the French bourgeoisie, spurns his fellow artists, and neglects his lover Dot (Annaleigh Ashford), not realising that his actions will reverberate over the next 100 years.
Originating at New York City Centre, the subsequent transfer dazzled audiences and praised by critics, was one of the fastest selling musicals on Broadway. Destined to be the theatrical event of 2020 – be there to witness the musical about the art of making art – this is not your ordinary Sunday.