Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Yippee Ki Yay- Wilton's Music Hall, mar, 18 apr 2023 - sab, 22 apr 2023
da 22,00 €
2. TONY! [The Tony Blair Rock Opera]- Leicester Square Theatre, sab, 15 apr 2023 - dom, 21 mag 2023
da 49,20 €
3. Blackout Songs- Hampstead Theatre, lun, 10 apr 2023 - sab, 6 mag 2023
da 19,20 €
4. Shen Yun- Eventim Apollo, ven, 14 apr 2023 - ven, 21 apr 2023
da 115,20 €
5. Lord of the Flies - Rose Theatre- Rose Theatre Kingston, mar, 18 apr 2023 - sab, 22 apr 2023
da 23,20 €
6. At Last, It's Summer- London Palladium, dom, 16 apr 2023
da 51,60 €
7. Musicals by Candlelight- The Actors Church, gio, 13 apr 2023 - ven, 26 mag 2023
da 19,20 €
8. The Amazing Maurice - LIVE- Alexandra Palace, dom, 9 apr 2023
da 41,90 €
9. Humans 2.0 by Circa- Queen Elizabeth Hall, mer, 12 apr 2023 - dom, 16 apr 2023
da 26,60 €
10. ANIMAL- Park Theatre, mer, 19 apr 2023 - sab, 20 mag 2023
da 23,20 €
Biglietti per: Village Idiot da 28,80 €
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
“If I were an animal there would be legislation to protect my home, but because I’m just a bloody human they can do whatever the f**k they like.” Townies have decided they want a lie in, so they’re building a new high-speed railway. Issue is, it’s going right through Barbara Honeybone’s house, and she ‘ent having none of it. Barbara’s grandson Peter works for the townies and it’s his job to convince the village that having a two-tonne bullet hurtling through the cabbage patches will actually be for the best. Then there’s Harry, Barbara’s younger grandson, he ‘ent that bothered about trains, he’s only got eyes for Debbie Mahoney. But the only thing Barbara hates more than townies is the Mahoneys. Welcome to Syresham, South Northamptonshire. It’s not quite the Cotswolds, not quite one of those posh villages Americans have in movies, but it does have Syresham’s Got Talent, the headline event of the village fair. There’ll be songs, dancing, magic, drag, a bit of wrestling, and Kevin’s doing a meat raffle (vegetarian option: two tins of Strongbow). VILLAGE IDIOT is an audacious comedy, where family feuds kick off around a country fair that you townies are all invited to. We hope it’s a bit like the other plays you’ve seen here, but less s**t. Ramps On The Moon is the pioneering initiative committed to putting deaf and disabled artists and audiences at the centre of their work. Presented by Theatre Royal Stratford East, Nottingham Playhouse and Ramps On The Moon.
Theatre Royal Stratford East
Gerry Raffles Square Stratford E15 1BN
+44 20 3870 3444
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!