Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. The Barricade Boys - West End Party- Adelphi Theatre, mar, 17 ott 2023
da 38,50 €
2. La Voix - The Red Ambition Tour- Lyric Theatre, dom, 8 ott 2023
da 23,80 €
3. Dawn French Is A Huge Twat!- London Palladium, ven, 20 ott 2023 - sab, 21 ott 2023
da 42,20 €
4. The Time Traveller's Wife- Apollo Theatre, sab, 7 ott 2023 - sab, 30 mar 2024
da 36,10 €
5. Amadeus Live- Royal Albert Hall, mar, 24 ott 2023
da 36,70 €
6. Jurassic Park in Concert- Royal Albert Hall, gio, 26 ott 2023 - ven, 27 ott 2023
da 36,70 €
7. The Interview- Park Theatre, ven, 27 ott 2023 - sab, 25 nov 2023
da 23,80 €
8. Hamnet- Garrick Theatre, sab, 30 set 2023 - sab, 6 gen 2024
da 122,60 €
9. Stephanie J. Block- Cadogan Hall, dom, 29 ott 2023
da 42,60 €
10. Rachel Tucker in Concert- Cadogan Hall, dom, 5 nov 2023
da 43,30 €
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Olivier award nominee Anoushka Lucas’ acclaimed debut play transfers to the Bush Theatre’s main house in a brand new production. Part gig, part musical love story, part journey through Empire, this all-new expanded production of Anoushka Lucas’ “exquisite” (Evening Standard) Elephant runs for just three weeks following its celebrated, sold-out run in the Bush’s Studio last year. 'The men with the Piano look up the narrow staircase of our little flat and they turn to Dad, light their fags, and say; “We might have to take the windows out".' A piano came through the sky and landed in Lylah's council flat, just for her. As she pours over the keys and sound floods into all the rooms, Lylah falls in love. At school, Lylah can't ask questions - she's got to be good, good, good or else she'll lose her scholarship. At home she can't ask questions; her cousins say she talks weird, and her parents are distracted. So she asks her piano: Where did you come from? Why are you here? And their shared history tumbles into the light. ★★★★ “Lucas is a writer and actor of rare magnetism” The Guardian This expanded production reunites writer and performer Anoushka Lucas with original director Jess Edwards (Hotter/Fitter, Soho Theatre). Elephant first appeared as part of the Bush’s Protest series, a response to the murder of George Floyd.
7 Uxbridge Road London W12 8LJ
+44 20 3870 3444
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!